Sunday, January 27, 2013

Little Wonders


  
1. Vintage dresses

2. Pinks and Cremes

3. Type letters

4. Sunshine

4. My new candle from ApothekeCo 

5. Ducks and quails

6. Blues at Bedford Cheese

 

Brooklyn Flea Market: Amanda said it well- "It looks like pinterest everywhere".
I thought many things were unqualified to be priced so high, but it was definitely cool to be surrounded by so many artists, not to mention the building 1 Hanson Place is absolutely beautiful.
I decided I should raid my jam kitchen and barns at home, bring all the mason jars and crates back to the city, and pay rent that way.What do you think?
The highlight was the food (no surprise there): vanilla almond bubble tea and spicy tuna nachos. Next time I'm splurging on the lobster mac n' cheese from Red Hook Lobster co.

No comments:

Post a Comment