Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Little Wonders




 1. Laid with love.

2. Hey lady.

3.She's nuts.

4. Ronnybrook, smoothie, and salad.

5. Baked grapefruit with honey and ginger/ Grapefruit and banana with bee pollen.

6. Muesli i made by combining: 1 cup rolled oats, 1 cup amaranth, 1/2 cup chopped dried apricot, 1 cup raw almonds, 1/2 cup maca powder, 1/2 cup chia seeds, and 1/4 cup sesame seeds. Put about 1/4 cup of mixture into a bowl with 1 cup milk (I used my chai) and cover overnight in the fridge. I layered it in a jar with a spiced strawberry compote I made by muddling fresh strawberries, orange zest, vanilla extract, ginger, and cinnamon in a jar

7. Ispahan- French macaroons at a dinner party Steph and I served.

8. Hyacinth and roses at the farmer's market.

9. My windowsill this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment